From our extremely clean production environment to our state-of-the-art quality and testing lab, our ISO 9001: 2008 and GMP compliant facility boosts extraordinary quality practices. Novation Plastics utilizes testing processes that are adapted to meet industry quality standards or customer-specific requirements. Our rigorous processes and procedures bring repeatability, enhanced skill, efficiency and continuous improvement in all areas of production.
Disciplines are followed regarding testing parameters for products and components manufactured or purchased as defined within ISO 9000, most often based on statistical sampling techniques. Our testing parameters include visual, strength, water, air pressure and other performance functions. We also take careful measures to use detailed traceability procedures to track products by project date and lot.
- Destruction, dimensional and performance testing
- Complex pressure tests
- Color analyzers, VMM, CMM, and quality tensile testing
- Lot traceability
- Capability studies and PPAP to AIG standard
- Volume, pressure and strength testing
- Lens testing for shatter, strength and light protection
- ISO 9001: 2008 and GMP compliant
- Scientific molding used during tool validation